– In collaboration with NordicFeel –
I am happy and proud to announce that I have teamed up with NordicFeel to write about my monthly beauty favourites. This works out perfectly for me because I love their selection of products, and I get to choose exactly what I want to write about.
This month I have chosen about products that I cannot live without.
First up is Clarins Beauty Balm, which I use every single day under my make-up and over my moisturizer. It keeps my face glowing all day long. It also doubles as a facial mask! It works wonders after flights and after long nights.
Second up is this iconic highlighter set from The Balm. It combines a 3 highlighters that work amazingly together.
Want to know how to use it?
Here’s the step-by-step guide
1. Contour under cheekbones with Betty-Lou Manizer
2. Warm the apples of you cheeks with Cindy-Lou Manizer
3. Highlight the top of you cheekbones (where the light hits) with Mary-Lou Manizer. I also like to put som on the bridge of my nose.
Last but not least, I’ve decided to focus on my favorite kind of eyeshadow: foil shadows! This one from Milani is a budget buy that really delivers.
This is how you apply it:
1. Apply the darkest shade under your eyes with a moist eyeshadow brush.
2. Cover your whole lid with a foil shade of you choice. Moisten your brush for an extra beautiful effect.
3. Apply the lightest shade in the inner corner of your eye. Use a moist brush!
PS: I lined my eyes with Artliner from Lancôme.
*Dear reader, this entry has affiliate links.